- Please send one electronic copy of the book per category entered.
- A completed Entry Form for each title.
- A past Press Release or Marketing Material for each title (if available)
- Published books from anywhere in the world are eligible as long as they are in English and able to be purchased in the United States.
- Books published within the past five years, with the published dates of 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 are eligible to apply.
- All titles must have an ISBN and at the time of submission, be available on Amazon.com.
- Submit Entry Form and your electronic copy of each publication entered by the submission deadline date ...more info
- We reserve the right to move books into another category/sub-category if it seems appropriate.
- Understand the Rules and Conditions of the International AAHGS Book Awards Program ...more info
- In submitting your book electronically, you can send it as a PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT or MOBI file. No matter which of the selected file versions selected, it is the burden of the author to make sure that the file properly uploaded (no matter the size of the file).
- If you decide to use the "mobi" format, you can get your mobi copy from your KDP account. (1) Simply login to your KDP account, click “Bookshelf”, and then click on your book, or the price listed to access your book details. (2) Scroll down to “Kindle eBook Preview” and below the “Preview on Your Computer” text, click on the highlighted “MOBI” link in “Step 2: Download and open your converted book file: MOBI“. (3) When logged into your KDP account, select the book you are submitting, and scroll to the Kindle eBook Preview. Follow the above instructions. You should see the following….
- Another option is to go to draft2digital.com and get your MS Word doc professionally formatted to mobi for FREE. You do not have to publish at draft2digital.com to take advantage of their free formatting service (at least at this point in time).
** Please do not contact us regarding book formatting; we’re going to be too busy reading to help you with this. If you have questions, please contact KDP Customer Service, or draft2digital.com, directly. **